Towage and Project Shipments
More and more companies get involved in development of gas condensate and oil fields on the Barents and the Kara seas shelf.
Favourable geographic position of Arkhangelsk enables NordImpex LTD offering sea and river shipments (as complicated as possible) by the Russia's inland waters outgoing to the White, the Kara, the Barents, the Norway, and the North Seas.
Sea and river towage services by NordImpex include:
- Freighting of barge of appropriate type and capacity, along with a tug, all depending upon weight and size of cargo;
- If cargo is a floatable facility, tug of relevant power would be selected;
- Development of towage documents, including cargo allocation and securing diagrams (for a barge);
- Towage Contract formulation;
- Obtaining of towage project approval by the Russian Maritime Register and the River Register of Shipping;
- Preparation of the object to be towed to safe towage;
- Complete agency services in the dispatch and destination ports, and along the whole route;
- Insurance of the objects towed.